Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Report Cards

Report cards are due on Friday! All of you Reading 3D givers, I know you feel the frustration of not having official 3D scores to report on report cards. Yes, we have been progress monitoring; but that does little to tell parents where their kids are right now and where they need to be. We have about 6 weeks left until EOY benchmarks...eeek! Is your class ready? Mine are close, but all of us aren't there yet. So....I made this sheet to go along with my students report cards. Thought I would share in case any of you feel like me and give as much information as I can to the parents of my students.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5P-3mB91RqmcFNOa1ZPWUh0eGM/edit?usp=sharing

Click on the picture to get this for free!

 I also use colored pencils to color a circle around their score so parents know how great their child is doing or if they are close or really behind the goal. I'm visual, so colors help! I use lots of colors in data and assessment charts!

Let me know if this was useful for you!

11 comments:

  1. I am received a good idea from you and thank you for nice post. this is informative post.

    Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us. Your information is really great. If you need to install the door mosquito nets (cửa lưới chống muỗi ) to prevent any kind of insect, please contact us. We offer products door-rolled mosquito nets (cửa lưới chống muỗi tự cuốn ), mosquito netting cheap doors (cửa lưới chống muỗi giá rẻ), Installation of doors mosquito nets ( lắp đặt cửa lưới chống muỗi )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now 3d help us a lot. tech has gone a level now.thanks a lot for your awesome tutorial bro.
    I just loved it. because I can learn some
    valuable things from it .Visit Web help
    thanks for sharing with us.
    there i my little web help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem at all. That will be verified with report card. It's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great and informative post. Thanks for sharing this valuable Article.
    https://www.bharattaxi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is very informative. I didn't read a post like this. This Is very helpful for any kind of man. Nowdays people are trying to buy a new medical thermometre. you can read about Medical Thermometre in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Is Really A good post. Very informative and helpful. I read this post and find a lots of information. At last I wanna say something to you .Babies are the gift of god. When they suffer from fever we have to care them. For care we need a medical thermometer . you can take a look about a Medical Thermometre
    from me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever since the surge in popularity of Utility Terrain Vehicles (UTVs), adventure seekers have been flooded with options.However, when it comes to exceptional performance and cutting-edge design, the name Axis UTV often stands out. Visit here: heavydutyguide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to mangaazip, where you can browse through a wide variety of manga books that will transport you to new worlds and pique your curiosity. We are devoted to providing you with the top manga series, which may include mind-blowing mysteries, epic fantasies, action-packed adventures, and uplifting romances.

    ReplyDelete

1.