Monday, December 16, 2013

A gift your teacher coworkers will LOVE!!!

It's that time of year, and you have no idea what to do for your coworkers at school. If you are like me, you are at this point broke and running low on ideas. Here is an idea for a gift you can give that your teaching coworkers will love.
 

 
 
Personalized labels!!! I have given this as a gift the past two years as well as made them for myself and I use them all. the. time! I just gave them to my friends yesterday and they were so excited. It was inexpensive, fun to make, useful, and thoughtful. I cut mine up, put it in a clear bag from the party section at Walmart and stuck a ribbon on it. Bam, perfection...my sweet first grade teaching buddies LOVED  them.
 
Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely filing this away for next year! The gift that keeps giving. Thanks so much. (found you through a wonderful comment you posted on Deanna Jump's site.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute and that's a super cute idea!!! Just stopping by to say Hi to fellow NC teacher/bloggers!
    Dirt Road Teacher

    ReplyDelete

1.