Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale!!

Get ready to go shopping!!! On Aug 18 & 19 it's tpt's back to school sale and everything in my store is 20% off. Plus with the code: BTS13 you get an extra 10%. I'm so stinkin excited!
 
thanks Krista for the sign!

Here is a quick look at some of my favorite products in my little store. Click on the picture to preview on tpt.
 

 
First is my best selling product. This is the easiest and funnest way to teach little minds about the Constitution. Read my post about it here. Love, love, love this little mini unit.
 
Next is my Unit on how neighborhoods and communities have changed. It includes fun ideas on how to create a Pioneer Day from long ago in your classroom. My students LOVED this last year!

Who doesn't love snowmen? This adorable writing activity has everything you need to create this. Seriously...all you do is press print. It would also be a great sub emergency lesson to have on hands. I got amazing stories and my students were thrilled to create their own melted snowman.

This resource includes an amazing and adorable craft to help your students skip count. It also has math tub ideas and practice/assessment sheets. My students refer to skippy all year!
 
And I have lots more for FREE in my store. And if you like what you see, follow my store for lots more activities coming soon. {Last year I worked on getting my national board certification so it really slowed my tpt products down}.
 
 
Enjoy shopping tomorrow!!!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

1.